I hope you are well and safe!
These past few months have been challenging for lots of people, including myself.
Whether you have dealt with the effects of the Corona crisis, worked from home, overcoming challenges of homeschooling your children, tried to change your lifestyle or attempted to implement change at work, you will know that behavioural change is challenging.
Humans are not wired to embrace change: we naturally seek comfort and safety. Our internal system prevents us from changing too many things at the same time. Behavioural societal transformation comes with stress as they require us to think outside the box, step out of the comfort zone, and deal with uncertainty.
If we want to change human behavior, we first need to understand our own behavior. Both our habits in daily life, but also how we respond to the stress associated with change.
For the past 4 years and especially during COVID, I have been able to not only observe my own behavior but also my students and workshop participants to be able to understand more about the different levels of behavior change.
With My Sustainability Coaching Services, we will take a deep dive into your buying habits, and any areas that you’re struggling with.
And I will provide you with solutions that are specific to you. Ones that help reduce your footprint, eliminate waste, save you money, while embracing mindfulness.
With my support, your sustainable choices will become easy habits that have real, tangible impact.
When you work with me, you will get:
- One on one support where you can ask me anything about sustainable living
- A deep dive into your home, your buying habits, and how you can eliminate as much waste as possible
- Advice on how to get the rest of your household on board with reducing its collective footprint
- Resources specific to YOU and what’s available in YOUR AREA.
I’ll show you exactly how to:
- reduce, refuse, or reuse plastic
- discover what can be repaired
- create a community of sharing what you already have,
- reduce your food waste
- shop consciously with less waste
- make more mindful buying decisions
- reduce packaging waste when you don’t have access to bulk shops or recycling
- encourage your family to be more conscious of their own footprint (without being all preachy)
Hi, I’m Madeleine. I spent over 17 years in Corporate, before I started changing my own lifestyle as I knew I couldn’t continue my consumption habits, which has been an eye-opening journey. Now I guide and mentor individuals o understand their consumption behaviours and nudge their mindsets toward more sustainable lifestyles in a circular context!
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
The “Virtual Audit” Coaching Session
You’re ready to make sustainable changes to your home and lifestyle, and you’ve got a few areas that you’ve been struggling with.
During our video call, we will identify your struggles, and the ways you’d like to be more sustainable, and I’ll provide you with ideas and solutions that can help you get started right away.
Once your payment is confirmed, you’ll receive a link to schedule your coaching session.
Here’s What’s Included:
- a 90-minute video call where we’ll either discuss specific areas you’re struggling with, or we’ll deep dive into one area of the home that’s overwhelming you when it comes to your footprint. We’ll pinpoint specific swaps you can make, local resources you can tap into, and solutions that’ll make living a more eco conscious life (with less waste) sooo much easier.
- In order to receive a full refund, you must cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled call/visit. Any cancellations within the 48-hour window of the session will be given a 1-week window to reschedule. After that, all payments are non-refundable and services will expire.
Contact me for additional questions!
The “stand by me” Coaching Package
You need help with figuring out how to do your part for the environment.
You’re busy and you don’t have a lotta time to spend going down an internet rabbit hole, trying to find solutions for lowering your waste and footprint.
You want someone to do the research for you. To find the solutions that are actually applicable for your life. And to give you the resources that an internet search just can’t offer.
You want personalized, 1-on-1 support. And you want it now, god dammit!
Here’s What’s Included:
- a 120-minute in-home visit. We’ll spend the first half talking about your current routines and the struggles you’re having with lowering your footprint. Then, we’ll take a hands-on approach to identifying specific products you can swap out, local resources you can tap into, and new routines that you can incorporate into your daily life to tackle that footprint our yours.
- Two 60-minute calls to discuss progress and challenges, new goals for lowering your footprint, and solutions that work for your specific lifestyle and routine.
During our partnership, you’ll begin to see just how easy sustainable living can be and you’ll feel the eco guilt start to melt away. And the newfound awareness that you have will start to inform your decisions in all areas of your life.
Contact me for additional details or questions!