These past few months have been challenging for lots of people, including myself.
Whether you have dealt with the effects of the Corona crisis, worked from home, overcoming challenges of homeschooling your children, tried to change your lifestyle or attempted to implement change at work, you will know that behavioural change is challenging.
Humans are not wired to embrace change: we naturally seek comfort and safety. Our internal system prevents us from changing too many things at the same time. Behavioural societal transformation comes with stress as they require us to think outside the box, step out of the comfort zone, and deal with uncertainty.
If we want to change human behavior, we first need to understand our own behavior. Both our habits in daily life, but also how we respond to the stress associated with change.
For the past 4 years and especially during COVID, I have been able to not only observe my own behavior but also my students and workshop participants to be able to understand more about the different levels of behavior change.
With My Sustainability Coaching Services, we will take a deep dive into your buying habits, and any areas that you’re struggling with.
And I will provide you with solutions that are specific to you. Ones that help reduce your footprint, eliminate waste, save you money, while embracing mindfulness.
With my support, your sustainable choices will become easy habits that have real, tangible impact.
When you work with me, you will get:
- Mindfulness activities, which will help you deal with anxieties and stress occurring during this transformation process.
- One on one support where you can ask me anything about sustainable living
- A deep dive into your home, your buying habits, and how you can eliminate as much waste as possible
- Advice on how to get the rest of your household on board with reducing its collective footprint
- Resources specific to YOU and what’s available in YOUR AREA.
I’ll show you exactly how to:
- reduce, refuse, or reuse plastic
- discover what can be repaired
- create a community of sharing what you already have,
- reduce your food waste, while saving money at the same time
- shop consciously with less waste
- make more mindful buying decisions
- reduce packaging waste when you don’t have access to bulk shops or recycling
“Stand by me” Coaching Session
You need help with figuring out how to do your part for the environment.
You’re busy and you don’t have a lotta time to spend going down an internet rabbit hole, trying to find solutions for lowering your waste and footprint.
You would like personalised, 1-on-1 support. And you would like to get started soon!
The “Virtual Audit” Coaching Session
Are you ready to take the next step?
You’re ready to make sustainable changes to your home and lifestyle, and you’ve got a few areas that you’ve been struggling with.
During our video call, we will identify your struggles, and the ways you’d like to be more sustainable, and I’ll provide you with ideas and solutions that can help you get started right away.
My biggest inspiration to live more sustainable life is from her. Long before, I had felt like I care for the environment but i couldn’t do much. Madeleine has shown me by her real way of living. In her sessions she shared a lot of practical steps and insights which everyone can easily follow and start take action! –
— Gift Preekamol Chantaranijakorn – Found of Madee Social Impact Hub Bangkok,
She has inspired me to take a step forward towards taking care of our home. Mother Earth is our home and all the trash we throw out stay right here on our home earth, they don’t disappear. Everytime you buy something or throw it, take a look at it and remember, it will stay forever with you. It will not be easy but it’s a start.
— Iris May, Bangkok